Bridges is a team of professionals that draws on a combined 100+ years of direct experience within the augmentative communication system and school systems to create effective Assistive Technology solutions. The Bridges team is nationally and internationally known as having extensive knowledge of Assistive Technology products, for being a resource to educators and professionals and for delivering high quality professional development. The Bridges team also includes a network of trainers from coast to coast.
Bridges offers direct sales and Professional Development services across Canada in both English and French. With its head office in Mississauga, Bridges also has offices in Winnipeg and Alberta.
While our primary customers are educational institutions across Canada, we also work with rehabilitation centers, hospitals, adult agencies, parents and families of individuals with special needs and advocacy organizations.
- To provide a wide-offering of solutions to individuals with special needs that will facilitate their successful participation in all areas of their life.
- To promote awareness of Assistive Technology and the impact that it has on individuals with special needs.
- To promote successful implementation of Assistive Technology through professional development programs (that increase knowledge, skill and application of Assistive Technology).
Bridges Head Office
2550 Argentia Rd., Ste. 121
Mississauga, ON L5N 5R1
Sales - Quebec
Tel.: 1-800-353-1107 x2189
Fax: 905 542-7242
Contact: Magalie Beauchamp-Plumb
– Winnipeg, MB475 Almey Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3W 1P6
1-800-353-1107 Ext. 2188
Contact: Joyce Tschmier
– Calgary, AB83 Chelsea St. N.W.
Calgary, AB T2K 1P1