Accessing learning and communication, together.
Bridges is a team of passionate professionals drawing from direct experience within the augmentative communication and school systems, to create effective assistive technology (AT) solutions with the best tools and practices from around the world. Bridges sells, implements and supports assistive technology and professional learning services across Canada in both English and French. With its head office in Mississauga, Bridges also has offices in Winnipeg and Calgary.
The Bridges team is nationally and internationally known as having extensive knowledge of Assistive Technology products, for being a resource to educators and professionals and for delivering high quality professional learning. While our primary customers are educational institutions across Canada, we also work with rehabilitation centres, hospitals, adult agencies, parents and families of individuals with special needs and advocacy organizations.
- To provide a wide-offering of solutions to individuals with special needs that will facilitate their successful participation in all areas of their life.
- To promote awareness of assistive technology and the impact that it has on individuals with special needs.
- To promote successful implementation of assistive technology through professional learning programs that increase knowledge, skill and application of AT.
NEW ADDRESS!6523A Mississauga Rd.,
Mississauga, ON L5N 1A6
Sales - Quebec
Tel.: 1-800-353-1107 x2189
Fax: 905 542-7242
Contact: Magalie Beauchamp
– Winnipeg, MB1-800-353-1107 x2188
Contact: Joyce Tschmier
– Calgary, AB83 Chelsea St. N.W.
Calgary, AB T2K 1P1