Helping teachers and students benefit from their AT
Integrating new technology into your curricula can take huge amounts of time and resources. With professional workshops built by instructors and AT experts here at Bridges Canada, you can ensure a return on that investment.
From coding robots, the latest and widely-used software and devices – you can start early and help your complex learning needs students engage across all curricular areas.
- Adapting the technology for use with AT
- Evaluating tools based on your students’ needs
- Developing communication and collaboration skills
- Planning and anchoring activities to curricular goals
- Ready-made classroom resources from Bridges to help you create your own activities and templates
Note: Visit each product page for further details on individual workshops.
Who is it for:
- Classroom Teachers
- AT Specialists
- Educational Assistants
- Special needs consultants
- Occupational Therapists
- Curricular coaches
Why Bridges for AT workshops?
Bridges is the unchallenged leader in Canada in working with individuals with complex physical access and cognitive challenges.
For over two decades Bridges has trained on adapting teaching in schools with technology for students of all abilities. We’ve been recognized nationally and internationally presenting at conferences, publishing articles and consulting with developers and educators.
The team of Bridges Instructors is made up of professionals with diverse backgrounds, from occupational therapy, to special education, and speech language pathology.