Equals Classroom Package:
- 1 Complete Equals Canadian 3rd Edition Curriculum Kit
- “Equals Overview and Organization” interactive web workshop (up to 5 participants)
Complete math instruction for special education
Equals is an age-neutral, multi-sensory special education math curriculum that connects functional math to abstract ideas. By basing each lesson in real-life themes of homes, community, and/or school, students using Equals have shown significant gains while building essential life skills. It comes complete with manipulatives, adapted tools, vocab cards, worksheets and other materials making it ideal for a contained classroom or resource room.
- Equals is Canadianized including currency, metric units, cultural references and images, etc.
- Equals is an appropriate choice for students with cognitive disabilities, autism, and for English Language Learners (ELL).
- The program includes a content kit, a manipulative kit, and access to a Members Only Portal.
Learn more about how the new Equals 3 delivers a quality math program to students with mild to severe physical, cognitive and sensory challenges. Watch our Equals on-demand webinar to learn more about the math curriculum kit.
Equals Math outcomes
- 4-year study: 161% increase in math skills (View study)
- Students observed using math language appropriately in class, outside of classroom, and at home
- Students observed completing a math task, stopping to check and think, and correcting their answer
- Lessons created with built-in and ongoing support for teachers for implementation and addressing unique student needs
Included in the Equals 3.0 Math Curriculum Kit
- Online Equals Technology Centre for group instruction
- Manipulative kit with over 500 pieces and more than 35 different types of manipulatives
- Printed Resources:
- Main Equals overview book
- 1,335 action word, math vocabulary and content cards
- 53 student workmats
- 10 teacher lesson guides with 400+ lessons
- 24 skill and theme posters
- Complete assessment system
- Math Action Dictionary (integrating assistive technologies and differentiated instruction as needed)
Equals manipulative kit shipping in two boxes.
EqualsTech interactive materials for whole class instruction on SmartBoard or any other Interactive Whiteboard or projection system.
Members Only area with invaluable tools for educators online:
- All materials in the Equals kit as reproducibles in PDF format. You can easily re-print any of the printed materials that are damaged or lost.
- Additional digital only materials: Action Dictionary with ideas for ensuring active participation of ALL students, Leveled Worksheets, Lesson picture symbols, Gameboards, Students tools and more!
This 90-min webinar will support teachers who are new to using Equals Math. The session will be interactive, allowing for discussion and hands-on exploration and practice with the materials. The session is for up to 5 participants.
Overview and Organization
- We review the research behind Equals, explore the four components and provide ideas for effective organization of materials.
Bridges accepts institutional P.O’s (purchase orders).
Call us for a quote or just fax or email a P.O. on your letter head.
How secure is my online order?
Any information submitted through the web store is safe and secure. Bridges uses state-of-the-art security encryption methods to ensure the highest standards of security for its online customers.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
What if I do not have a credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to discuss alternative payment methods.
How do I know if you have received my order?
When your order has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the "Registration” page before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE that the COVID-19 crisis is impacting delivery times. Couriers are experiencing reduced capacity due to new hygiene procedures, increased volumes and/or emergency conditions. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Is your school or office limited as to when it can receive goods? When you place your order, in the comments area, please let us know if you cannot receive your order during regular business hours to avoid additional shipping charges. We will make every attempt to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
What shipping options are available?
Most of our items are shipped by Canpar, which takes 3-5 business days to reach the customer. Where service is not available, or due to the special requirements of the product, we will also use UPS, Puralator or Canada Post. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing.
Ordering multiple, heavy-weighted items?
If our store can’t calculate your shipping costs during checkout, your order may fall outside weight, size, or destination restrictions, for online ordering.
Sorry about that.
Just contact us by email or phone and we'll figure out another way to get your order to you.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated individually depending on the weight and size of the item. This will be calculated automatically upon checkout and will be included in the total price when you go to the checkout.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Order processing time depends on availability of the product from the manufacturer, but typically products are shipped within 10-15 business days after the order is placed. See shipping options for the number of days it will take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we currently sell our products and services only in Canada.
How can I track my order?
When the order is shipped out, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail, please call 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to receive your tracking number.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Products must be returned in a resalable condition as determined by Bridges. Returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee after 21-days. Many of our manufacturers offer additional limited warranties of longer durations on their products. Returns will no longer be accepted after a period of 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information about manufacturer's warranties or returning your product.
Please note, customers cannot return software for a refund. However, we do offer a store credit for the full amount if returned within 21 days. After 21 days a restocking fee may apply.
How do I return a product?
To return a product you need to get a Return Authorization (R.A.) number from us. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST), e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 905-542-7242 to get an R.A. number and further instructions. Please note, Bridges will not accept returns without an R.A. number. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned products.