A Bluetooth Switch Interface for iDevices
Provides switch access to BOTH apps** AND your Music Library
The all new APPlicator is a Bluetooth Switch Interface that has been specifically designed from the ground up for the AT use. Careful consideration of the needs of switch users has resulted in a device that provides both ease of use and great functionality in one single unit.
Access your (switch accessible) Apps** with up to 4 switches or with a "tap" of a button go into "Quick-Media Mode" and use the same 4 switches to control your audio library.
Accessing your Apps is simple:
- Pair APPlicator with your iPad by selecting it in the Bluetooth menu (no PIN entry required).
- Connect any wired switches to one of the four, programmable, switch inputs.
- Using the built-in display, select the function of each switch from the choice of 24 mouse/keyboard commands.
- For data entry press the virtual keyboard button to deploy the on-screen keyboard
Accessing your Music Playlist is even simpler:
- Press the Quick Media Mode button for preconfigured access to: play/pause, skip forward, skip back and Timed Play - 10 seconds (ideal for cause and effect or reluctant switch users)
- For more auditory functions use the built-in display to select from play/pause, skip forward, skip back, volume adjustment, timed play and mute.
- Use up to four switches for faster access.
- Play music in timed-duration mode to add interest and inspiration
Specifications and Support
- Scanning Switch Access
- New Home Function
- Four 3.5mm sockets for wired switches.
- Small footprint (3.5"x 2.5" x 0.75")
- 20m (64) feet operating range.
- Pairs directly through Bluetooth 2.1 without PIN number entry.
- Integral button allows on-screen keyboard to be deployed or hidden at any time.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery via supplied USB lead.
- Built-in display for easy programing
- Programmable functions include 24 mouse/keyboard commands as well as full music controls.
Works with iPad®, iPad® mini, iPod® (3rd generation and later), iPhone® (iOS 5.0 onwards).
** The Applicator provides switch access to Apps that were developed to support switches.
Bridges accepts institutional P.O’s (purchase orders).
Call us for a quote or just fax or email a P.O. on your letter head.
How secure is my online order?
Any information submitted through the web store is safe and secure. Bridges uses state-of-the-art security encryption methods to ensure the highest standards of security for its online customers.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
What if I do not have a credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to discuss alternative payment methods.
How do I know if you have received my order?
When your order has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the "Registration” page before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE that the COVID-19 crisis is impacting delivery times. Couriers are experiencing reduced capacity due to new hygiene procedures, increased volumes and/or emergency conditions. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Is your school or office limited as to when it can receive goods? When you place your order, in the comments area, please let us know if you cannot receive your order during regular business hours to avoid additional shipping charges. We will make every attempt to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
What shipping options are available?
Most of our items are shipped by Canpar, which takes 3-5 business days to reach the customer. Where service is not available, or due to the special requirements of the product, we will also use UPS, Puralator or Canada Post. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing.
Ordering multiple, heavy-weighted items?
If our store can’t calculate your shipping costs during checkout, your order may fall outside weight, size, or destination restrictions, for online ordering.
Sorry about that.
Just contact us by email or phone and we'll figure out another way to get your order to you.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated individually depending on the weight and size of the item. This will be calculated automatically upon checkout and will be included in the total price when you go to the checkout.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Order processing time depends on availability of the product from the manufacturer, but typically products are shipped within 10-15 business days after the order is placed. See shipping options for the number of days it will take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we currently sell our products and services only in Canada.
How can I track my order?
When the order is shipped out, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail, please call 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to receive your tracking number.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Products must be returned in a resalable condition as determined by Bridges. Returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee after 21-days. Many of our manufacturers offer additional limited warranties of longer durations on their products. Returns will no longer be accepted after a period of 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information about manufacturer's warranties or returning your product.
Please note, customers cannot return software for a refund. However, we do offer a store credit for the full amount if returned within 21 days. After 21 days a restocking fee may apply.
How do I return a product?
To return a product you need to get a Return Authorization (R.A.) number from us. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST), e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 905-542-7242 to get an R.A. number and further instructions. Please note, Bridges will not accept returns without an R.A. number. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned products.