Welcome to Bridges Canada!
Cosmo is an award-winning, interactive learning system to help train motor skills, turn-taking, communication and more.
Cosmo is made up of two parts: a set of light-up, multi-colour Bluetooth switches, and an iPad App featuring highly-motivating and intuitive activities designed by teachers and occupational, physical and speech & language therapists.
Intro to Cosmo from Filisia Interfaces on Vimeo.
• Three Cosmo switches• 14 Cosmo iPad activities• Charger, charging cables and adaptors• Attachment magnets (use Cosmo on upright surfaces!)• Cosmo app as a free download from the App Store• 2 year limited warranty
• Six Cosmo switches• 18 Cosmo iPad activities• Charger, charging cables and adaptors• Attachment magnets (use Cosmo on upright surfaces!)• Cosmo app as a free download from the App Store• 2 year limited warranty
The Cosmo Switch is a unique light-up, multi-colour Bluetooth switch interface for tablets, mobile phones and computers.
• Highly responsive, making it very easy to activate regardless of motor abilities• Lights up in a variety of colours, making it very engaging and providing visual feedback with every press• Provides access to all switch accessible apps or software on iOS, OS X, Chromebooks, Windows and Android devices• Easy use with Grid, HelpKidzLearn, and almost any AAC software or Switch Accessible Software• Control calls, lights and more via the IFTTT • Easy to pair with the correct Cosmo Switch when multiple are present in the same room• Smart, sturdy and dynamic switches• Adjustable activation. Select between ~50 and ~120 grams• Fast and steady connection to your device via Bluetooth 4• The Cosmo Switch includes industry standard threaded holes making the switch ideal for mounting using the Universal Mounting Plate and mounting arms.• Rechargeable, with extended battery life• Easy to clean and sanitize• Easy to set up
With data-driven game play Cosmo can be used in a group setting or whole classroom, in an individual therapy session or at home with parents and carers.
Cosmo is ideal for early years learners and people with special educational and therapy needs, and can be used to support the development of:
• Joint Attention• Turn Taking• Choice Making• Collaboration• Motor Skills• Language • Sequencing• Waiting• Transitions• Storytelling• Executive Function• Sensory Awareness
Cosmo Training App consists of a set of interactive activities that motivate learners to develop motor, cognitive and communication skills through play and music. Cosmo's multi-sensory games work towards achieving skill based, functional and national curriculum compatible goals.
For full details about each activity, who they are designed for and skill areas click the following link to learn more about Cosmo Activities.
• Exploration• Fireworks• Toggle• While it’s Green• Tap Dash• All different• MyVoice• Turn Taking• All the same• Copy Me• StoryTelling• Video StoryTelling• Flappy Cosmonaut• Exercise
The Cosmo Switch is highly responsive, making it very easy to activate regardless of your motor abilities. The switch lights up in a variety of colours, making it very engaging and providing visual feedback with every press.
Each Cosmo Switch is compatible with all Bluetooth LE devices (or newer) and provides access to all switch accessible apps or software on iOS, OS X, Chromebooks, Windows and Android devices.
COSMO - Skill Development/Curricular Connections
COSMO - Activity materials