Coming Winter 2022.
An inclusive coding curriculum for all students regardless of challenges -- cognitive, communication, physical and other complex learning needs -- for Cubetto teaching robots.
With digital, printed and ready-to-print activities and instructional strategies, debug’d includes every student in meaningful participation through:
- explicit instruction,
- differentiated strategies,
- visual materials and
- real-world connections.
A scope and sequence with the foundational and coding concepts covered in K-8 classrooms. Detailed lessons explicitly develop learning to code and coding to learn skills.
Debug’d supports teachers with:
- Predictable, consistent lesson structure
- Explicit step-by-step instructions
- Digital slide decks for concept development and to guide lesson instruction
- Ideas to extend and connect learning to other areas of the curriculum and daily living activities
Debug’d supports students with:
- individual, small group and large group activities
- Differentiated materials and strategies for meaningful participation (i.e., Clicker activities to support alternate access, AAC displays)
- 5 lessons with clear step-by-step, scaffolded instruction for teachers
- Anchor activities to build and activate background knowledge
- Ideas for differentiation beyond the lessons and materials
- 12 symbol supported vocabulary cards
- 36 location core with fringe vocabulary bound AAC booklet
- 5 colourful class posters
- 4 sets of planning materials that include command blocks, control panel and map with mini-Cubetto
- Sequencing activities (3, 4, and 5 steps)
- Repeated pattern activities
- 5 student feedback cards
- 4 sets of red and yellow left/right bracelets
- Digital slide decks to support concept development
- 11 Visual Schedule cards
- AAC displays for a variety of layouts
- Social story template
- Individual student practice and application materials, including activities in Clicker 7 & 8
- Student and adult tip sheets to support communication and collaboration
- Student reference materials
- Copies of printed materials found in the bin
A sturdy, clear storage bin.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
Bridges accepts institutional P.O’s (purchase orders).
Call us for a quote or just fax or email a P.O. on your letter head.
How secure is my online order?
Any information submitted through the web store is safe and secure. Bridges uses state-of-the-art security encryption methods to ensure the highest standards of security for its online customers.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
What if I do not have a credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to discuss alternative payment methods.
How do I know if you have received my order?
When your order has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the "Registration” page before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE that the COVID-19 crisis is impacting delivery times. Couriers are experiencing reduced capacity due to new hygiene procedures, increased volumes and/or emergency conditions. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Is your school or office limited as to when it can receive goods? When you place your order, in the comments area, please let us know if you cannot receive your order during regular business hours to avoid additional shipping charges. We will make every attempt to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
What shipping options are available?
Most of our items are shipped by Canpar, which takes 3-5 business days to reach the customer. Where service is not available, or due to the special requirements of the product, we will also use UPS, Puralator or Canada Post. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing.
Ordering multiple, heavy-weighted items?
If our store can’t calculate your shipping costs during checkout, your order may fall outside weight, size, or destination restrictions, for online ordering.
Sorry about that.
Just contact us by email or phone and we'll figure out another way to get your order to you.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated individually depending on the weight and size of the item. This will be calculated automatically upon checkout and will be included in the total price when you go to the checkout.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Order processing time depends on availability of the product from the manufacturer, but typically products are shipped within 10-15 business days after the order is placed. See shipping options for the number of days it will take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we currently sell our products and services only in Canada.
How can I track my order?
When the order is shipped out, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail, please call 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to receive your tracking number.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Products must be returned in a resalable condition as determined by Bridges. Returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee after 21-days. Many of our manufacturers offer additional limited warranties of longer durations on their products. Returns will no longer be accepted after a period of 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about manufacturer's warranties or returning your product.
Please note, customers cannot return software for a refund. However, we do offer a store credit for the full amount if returned within 21 days. After 21 days a restocking fee may apply.
How do I return a product?
To return a product you need to get a Return Authorization (R.A.) number from us. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST), e-mail us at email@example.com or fax us at 905-542-7242 to get an R.A. number and further instructions. Please note, Bridges will not accept returns without an R.A. number. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned products.