ALL students deserve a quality math program that ensures active and meaningful participation. Teachers need support to successfully teach math to students with mild to severe physical, cognitive and sensory challenges. Learn how the NEW Equals 3.0 math curriculum delivers:
* Guided comprehensive lessons with links to the real world,
* Leveled materials and strategies for all students,
* Repetition with variety through practice and application,
* Hands-on participation and meaningful learning with built in assistive tech strategies and a wide range of manipulatives,
* Assessment to make placement decisions and track progress,
* Equals Technology Lesson Centre,
* and more.