Welcome to Bridges Canada!
This revolutionary new input device allows computer users to control the direction and speed of the cursor with a single, soft touch.
Requiring no hand or wrist movement, it represents a significant advance in computer input technology and is suitable for all computer users, particularly young children and those with motor skill difficulties and motor impairment.
Orbitrack uses a control ring to manage cursor movement for precise targeting of objects on the screen. Unlike a mouse, trackball or joystick no hand or wrist movement is necessary, and unlike a touch pad, the cursor does not have to be 'driven' around the screen by constant finger movement.
• Unique cursor control technology.
• Large, 50mm cursor control ring for easy operation and precise targeting.
• Soft touch operation (no pressure required).
• Ultra reliable with no mechanically moving/wearing parts.
• Sealed against the ingress of fluids.
• Ergonomic design - sloped case for comfortable wrist position and large palm/hand rest area.
• Symmetrical design allows use with either hand.
• Soft touch, colour coded buttons (left/right click, drag lock and double-click).
• Buttons easily accessed without the need for hand/wrist movement.
• Four speed settings.
• Resettable memory provides an 'orientation' facility, switchable left and right click buttons, on/off audible alert signals and smart acceleration option.
• Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols.
• Easy plug and play installation (no additional drivers required).
• PC and Mac compatible.
Your personal settings are stored in memory and will be retrieved each time the computer is powered up. Two year warranty.