Mind Express 5 Stand Alone - Upgrade
Note this is an upgrade license to Mind Express 5 for those who previously purchased Mind Express 4.
The new Mind Express 5 combines the power of Mind Express 4 with an interface that puts user experience first. Whether you are a new or an experienced user, Mind Express 5 can be set up and ready to use within minutes with:
- Ready-made page sets and templates
- Simple user portal with easily accessible essentials
- Improved customization (remote editing available)
- Online library of resources
- And more
With more than 20 years of experience supporting people with cerebral palsy, autism (ASD), Down’s syndrome, aphasia, and more, Mind Express has become an essential support in the daily lives of thousands of users worldwide.
- Start using Mind Express right away with a library of ready-made page sets
- Page sets come with accurate word, sentence and symbol prediction for faster communication
- Turn on auditory feedback for those that need reading and writing support
Enhanced independence with Mind Express
- Use Mind Express to control your computer for work, school and entertainment such as listening to music and watching movies
- Stay connected via emails, text messages, call, and social media
- Use Mind Express to switch lights on/off, open doors, change channels on TV, and more
Alternative access devices
Access Mind Express with a touch screen, one or two switches, a mouse or alternative pointing device such as joysticks and trackballs, head tracking and eye gaze.
Quickly switch between the different access methods right from the menu, and adjust access settings such as touch sensitivity, eye gaze tracking, dwell times
Mind Express is currently compatible with the following cameras:
- TM5 mini (EyeTech Digital Systems)
- PCEye Mini (Tobii)
- CAM30NT (Alea Technologies)
- Eyegaze Edge (LC Technologies)
- Irisbond Duo (Irisbond)
Develop the motor/cognitive abilities to activate first a single switch, and then 2 switches with a collection of activities from Steps before Step Scanning.
Tools in education and therapy
- Stimulate language development with extensive vocabulary page sets, such as SCORE.
- Visit the Mind Express website for games and activities that help build skills in math, reading, writing, and more
- For therapists and consultants managing a group of multiple users, Mind Express 5 gives the option to remotely edit user’s page sets without the need to be physically present with them
Try Mind Express 5 for free for 60 days.
Essayez Mind Express 5 pour 60 jours!
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Memory: minimum 2GB RAM and minimum 4GB hard disk space
- Included with Mind Express 5: SymbolStix, Bliss symbol sets, and Multi-lingual Nuance Vocalizer voice synthesis
Bridges accepts institutional P.O’s (purchase orders).
Call us for a quote or just fax or email a P.O. on your letter head.
How secure is my online order?
Any information submitted through the web store is safe and secure. Bridges uses state-of-the-art security encryption methods to ensure the highest standards of security for its online customers.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
What if I do not have a credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to discuss alternative payment methods.
How do I know if you have received my order?
When your order has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the "Registration” page before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE that the COVID-19 crisis is impacting delivery times. Couriers are experiencing reduced capacity due to new hygiene procedures, increased volumes and/or emergency conditions. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Is your school or office limited as to when it can receive goods? When you place your order, in the comments area, please let us know if you cannot receive your order during regular business hours to avoid additional shipping charges. We will make every attempt to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
What shipping options are available?
Most of our items are shipped by Canpar, which takes 3-5 business days to reach the customer. Where service is not available, or due to the special requirements of the product, we will also use UPS, Puralator or Canada Post. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing.
Ordering multiple, heavy-weighted items?
If our store can’t calculate your shipping costs during checkout, your order may fall outside weight, size, or destination restrictions, for online ordering.
Sorry about that.
Just contact us by email or phone and we'll figure out another way to get your order to you.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated individually depending on the weight and size of the item. This will be calculated automatically upon checkout and will be included in the total price when you go to the checkout.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Order processing time depends on availability of the product from the manufacturer, but typically products are shipped within 10-15 business days after the order is placed. See shipping options for the number of days it will take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we currently sell our products and services only in Canada.
How can I track my order?
When the order is shipped out, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail, please call 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to receive your tracking number.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Products must be returned in a resalable condition as determined by Bridges. Returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee after 21-days. Many of our manufacturers offer additional limited warranties of longer durations on their products. Returns will no longer be accepted after a period of 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information about manufacturer's warranties or returning your product.
Please note, customers cannot return software for a refund. However, we do offer a store credit for the full amount if returned within 21 days. After 21 days a restocking fee may apply.
How do I return a product?
To return a product you need to get a Return Authorization (R.A.) number from us. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST), e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 905-542-7242 to get an R.A. number and further instructions. Please note, Bridges will not accept returns without an R.A. number. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned products.