Giraffe Bottle Tower Hands Free Drinking with Bottle Holder
- Available in various neck lengths from 15 inch/38cm to 36 inch/92cm
- Clear bottle with ml and oz markings for hydration recording - easy to see when bottle needs to be refilled / replaced
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing is recommended for the drinking tube
- Replaceable components - easily replace the drinking tube or check valve
- Modular design
- FDA materials
- Check valve prevents liquid from flowing back into the bottle; subsequent sips require less effort
- Long reach cleaning brush allows for easy cleaning inside the drinking tube
- Maximum operating temperature 165°F/73°C
- Bottle holder with rotating clamp
- Tritan 700ml/24oz Bottle; Tritan is a BPA-free plastic, it is not manufactured with bisphenol A (BPA) or other bisphenol compounds, such as bisphenol S (BPS)
- ModularHose Neck
- Drinking Tube; BPA and phthalates free, FDA compliant
- Check Valve; FDA Approved PP/Silicone
- Cleaning Brush; Stainless Steel and Nylon
- Aluminium bottle holder with rotating clamp
- Hex wrench for bottle holder adjustments
- Not recommended for very hot drinks such as coffee or hot chocolate as the bottle could become to hot to touch.
- The check valve does not work with carbonated beverages, drinks with pulp, or thick liquids. Simply remove the check valve when enjoying those drinks.
- With the attached cap, the adjustable modular hose and drinking tube can easily be removed and the bottle put into the refrigerator or exchanged with another bottle.
Bridges accepts institutional P.O’s (purchase orders).
Call us for a quote or just fax or email a P.O. on your letter head.
How secure is my online order?
Any information submitted through the web store is safe and secure. Bridges uses state-of-the-art security encryption methods to ensure the highest standards of security for its online customers.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
What if I do not have a credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to discuss alternative payment methods.
How do I know if you have received my order?
When your order has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the "Registration” page before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE that the COVID-19 crisis is impacting delivery times. Couriers are experiencing reduced capacity due to new hygiene procedures, increased volumes and/or emergency conditions. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Is your school or office limited as to when it can receive goods? When you place your order, in the comments area, please let us know if you cannot receive your order during regular business hours to avoid additional shipping charges. We will make every attempt to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
What shipping options are available?
Most of our items are shipped by Canpar, which takes 3-5 business days to reach the customer. Where service is not available, or due to the special requirements of the product, we will also use UPS, Puralator or Canada Post. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing.
Ordering multiple, heavy-weighted items?
If our store can’t calculate your shipping costs during checkout, your order may fall outside weight, size, or destination restrictions, for online ordering.
Sorry about that.
Just contact us by email or phone and we'll figure out another way to get your order to you.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated individually depending on the weight and size of the item. This will be calculated automatically upon checkout and will be included in the total price when you go to the checkout.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Order processing time depends on availability of the product from the manufacturer, but typically products are shipped within 10-15 business days after the order is placed. See shipping options for the number of days it will take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we currently sell our products and services only in Canada.
How can I track my order?
When the order is shipped out, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail, please call 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to receive your tracking number.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Products must be returned in a resalable condition as determined by Bridges. Returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee after 21-days. Many of our manufacturers offer additional limited warranties of longer durations on their products. Returns will no longer be accepted after a period of 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about manufacturer's warranties or returning your product.
Please note, customers cannot return software for a refund. However, we do offer a store credit for the full amount if returned within 21 days. After 21 days a restocking fee may apply.
How do I return a product?
To return a product you need to get a Return Authorization (R.A.) number from us. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST), e-mail us at email@example.com or fax us at 905-542-7242 to get an R.A. number and further instructions. Please note, Bridges will not accept returns without an R.A. number. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned products.