Juliet 120 Braille Embosser (double-sided, interpoint)
The next generation of braille embossers is here delivering high-quality braille, but now in a new, modern platform, perfect for school, work, and home settings.
The Juliet and Romeo embossers have always been known as the most convenient and easiest to use. The only braille printers that produce high-quality braille text and graphics over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth at an affordable price.
The Juliet embosses double-sided and interpoint braille. For single-sided braille check out the Romeo embosser.
Easily send files from your iPad® or other mobile device using Bluetooth.
With the built-in UEB (replacement for Grade 2) contracted braille translator and Firebird, Juliet and Romeo supports all your brailling needs. Your students can even send files directly from HumanWare’s BrailleNote™ Touch for truly one-step braille production!
Tactile Graphics with Firebird
Now everyone can produce tactile graphics at an affordable price. Firebird extends Juliet's ease of use, so anyone can produce graphics at 50 dpi. Just import files or draw what you need, and then print. It’s that easy.
On the BrailleNote Touch, use KeyGraphics, our special graphical tool, to print images directly, without needing extra calibrations. Compatible and connectable with HumanWare’s, with the BrailleNote, it’s a great way for teachers or family members to create quick drawings.
- Unsurpassed braille quality, for easy and confident reading
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled, so you can send files from a computer, iPad or other iOS device, Android device, etc.
- Firebird tactile graphics software included, so you can handle all your brailling needs in one device
- Sideways and booklet printing styles, so you can print newspapers and magazines and retain formatting
- UEB contracted braille translator built in, making it easy to produce braille documents quickly
- Adjustable braille dot height for individual reading preferences
- American English speech, designed specifically for the US market
- Lighted control panel with speech and braille and tactile labels, making it easy for both blind and sighted users
- Built in the USA.
- Voltage: 100-240 V
- Independent switched power supply: yes
- Max Power Consumption: 140 W
- Power in Standby: 5 W
- Power Auto Shutdown: 0,05 W
- Noise level: 80 dB(A)
- Noise Level Inside Enclosures: 60 dB(A)
- warranty: 1 year
- Characters per second: 60
- Braille dot: ETC 40y Supreme US Quality Dot
- Double Sided with interpoint
- Paper Form: Tractor Fed
- Paper Width: 1 to 13
- Paper Length: 1 to 24
- Horizontal and Vertical Braille: yes
- Side-Ways Mode: yes
- Booklet Format//4 pages+line (Magazine): 2 pages / sheet
- Pages-Per-Hour: 408
- Tactile DPI: 50
- Dot Heights: 2
- Production embosser (24h-on-24h): yes. Dot accuracy during long hours.
- Ink: no
- Automatic Translator built-in // Direct Print: yes
- Translate DOC's files: Auto! Just send them to the embosser
- Translate PDF's files: Auto! Just send them to the embosser
- Translate TXT's files: Auto! Just send them to the embosser
- PC Translation Software included: No need. Old Tech.
- PC Graphical Software included: yes. FOC
- USB: yes
- USB Memory Stick: yes
- Network TCP/IP: yes
- Bluetooth: yes
- Wi-Fi network (wireless): yes
- Web Direct Print: yes
- Mobile Platform Direct Print: yes
- Braille in control panel: yes
- Backlighted control panel: yes
- Speech Feedback: yes
- Remote Speech Feedback Thru Bluetooth: yes
- HQ-TTS: USA High-Quality TTS
- End-user alerts: HQ voiced + Back Lighted
- Windows Support: yes
- Mac Support: yes
- Linux Support: yes
- width (Inches): 20.5
- depth (Inches): 10.2
- height (Inches): 5.1
- net volume (cubic foot): 0.62
- weight (lbs): 16.7
- gross volume (cubic foot): 2.2
- Gross Weight (lbs): 24.3
Bridges accepts institutional P.O’s (purchase orders).
Call us for a quote or just fax or email a P.O. on your letter head.
How secure is my online order?
Any information submitted through the web store is safe and secure. Bridges uses state-of-the-art security encryption methods to ensure the highest standards of security for its online customers.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
What if I do not have a credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to discuss alternative payment methods.
How do I know if you have received my order?
When your order has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the "Registration” page before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE that the COVID-19 crisis is impacting delivery times. Couriers are experiencing reduced capacity due to new hygiene procedures, increased volumes and/or emergency conditions. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Is your school or office limited as to when it can receive goods? When you place your order, in the comments area, please let us know if you cannot receive your order during regular business hours to avoid additional shipping charges. We will make every attempt to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
What shipping options are available?
Most of our items are shipped by Canpar, which takes 3-5 business days to reach the customer. Where service is not available, or due to the special requirements of the product, we will also use UPS, Puralator or Canada Post. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing.
Ordering multiple, heavy-weighted items?
If our store can’t calculate your shipping costs during checkout, your order may fall outside weight, size, or destination restrictions, for online ordering.
Sorry about that.
Just contact us by email or phone and we'll figure out another way to get your order to you.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated individually depending on the weight and size of the item. This will be calculated automatically upon checkout and will be included in the total price when you go to the checkout.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Order processing time depends on availability of the product from the manufacturer, but typically products are shipped within 10-15 business days after the order is placed. See shipping options for the number of days it will take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we currently sell our products and services only in Canada.
How can I track my order?
When the order is shipped out, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail, please call 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to receive your tracking number.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Products must be returned in a resalable condition as determined by Bridges. Returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee after 21-days. Many of our manufacturers offer additional limited warranties of longer durations on their products. Returns will no longer be accepted after a period of 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information about manufacturer's warranties or returning your product.
Please note, customers cannot return software for a refund. However, we do offer a store credit for the full amount if returned within 21 days. After 21 days a restocking fee may apply.
How do I return a product?
To return a product you need to get a Return Authorization (R.A.) number from us. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST), e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 905-542-7242 to get an R.A. number and further instructions. Please note, Bridges will not accept returns without an R.A. number. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned products.