Ruby 10 HD Portable Video Magnifier ***Save $200 when you purchase the Ruby 10 HD Speech!***
(Offer valid until February 29, 2024)
The RUBY 10 portable video magnifier has a 10-inch touchscreen and can magnify letters, magazines, labels, and photos. The swing-out arm allows you to view items in your hand and write.
Available with or without speech.
On the speech model, the arm enables full-page OCR. With a touch of a button, scan pages and have them read aloud to you.
- Available with and without Speech
- Magnify from 2X to 24X
- Touchscreen and tactile buttons
- Portable and lightweight
- Magnify small objects and fine print
- See objects at a short distance
- Connect an external display via Miracast or USB
- Save scanned images and documents
- Carrying case and screen cleaning cloth included
- 3.5 hours continuous use and 4 hours charging time
Unique, Patent Pending Viewing Modes
- ColorSight+ color blindness enhancements shift specific colors to assist color differentiation in real-time. These filters are intended to improve contrast for protanopia (color blindness to red), deuteranopia (color blindness to green), and tritanopia (color blindness to blue).
- GlareGuard attempts to maximize comfort during long-term use by minimizing pain from light sensitivity. This feature reduces the wavelengths of light associated with such pain. It is designed to achieve comfort while maintaining luminance and contrast levels acceptable to the user. Although we believe every eye condition can benefit from this feature, it is highly recommended for macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa.
- EdgeScribe edge enhancement modes attempt to improve object recognition by removing visual clutter.
- Edge enhancement makes the edges of objects in an image stand out against the background.
- Edge-only mode removes colors, only showing the lines and edges of objects in view.
- Edge smoothing reduces visual noise in high-contrast modes.
- Aptiview algorithm dynamically adjusts the contrast in different parts of the image, which could improve the viewing experience in more lighting conditions than previously possible.
- 10.28 x 7.44 x 1.42 in. (261 x 189 x 36 mm)
- 2.02 lbs. (915 g)
Bridges accepts institutional P.O’s (purchase orders).
Call us for a quote or just fax or email a P.O. on your letter head.
How secure is my online order?
Any information submitted through the web store is safe and secure. Bridges uses state-of-the-art security encryption methods to ensure the highest standards of security for its online customers.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
What if I do not have a credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to discuss alternative payment methods.
How do I know if you have received my order?
When your order has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the "Registration” page before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE that the COVID-19 crisis is impacting delivery times. Couriers are experiencing reduced capacity due to new hygiene procedures, increased volumes and/or emergency conditions. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Is your school or office limited as to when it can receive goods? When you place your order, in the comments area, please let us know if you cannot receive your order during regular business hours to avoid additional shipping charges. We will make every attempt to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
What shipping options are available?
Most of our items are shipped by Canpar, which takes 3-5 business days to reach the customer. Where service is not available, or due to the special requirements of the product, we will also use UPS, Puralator or Canada Post. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing.
Ordering multiple, heavy-weighted items?
If our store can’t calculate your shipping costs during checkout, your order may fall outside weight, size, or destination restrictions, for online ordering.
Sorry about that.
Just contact us by email or phone and we'll figure out another way to get your order to you.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated individually depending on the weight and size of the item. This will be calculated automatically upon checkout and will be included in the total price when you go to the checkout.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Order processing time depends on availability of the product from the manufacturer, but typically products are shipped within 10-15 business days after the order is placed. See shipping options for the number of days it will take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we currently sell our products and services only in Canada.
How can I track my order?
When the order is shipped out, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail, please call 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to receive your tracking number.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Products must be returned in a resalable condition as determined by Bridges. Returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee after 21-days. Many of our manufacturers offer additional limited warranties of longer durations on their products. Returns will no longer be accepted after a period of 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about manufacturer's warranties or returning your product.
Please note, customers cannot return software for a refund. However, we do offer a store credit for the full amount if returned within 21 days. After 21 days a restocking fee may apply.
How do I return a product?
To return a product you need to get a Return Authorization (R.A.) number from us. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST), e-mail us at email@example.com or fax us at 905-542-7242 to get an R.A. number and further instructions. Please note, Bridges will not accept returns without an R.A. number. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned products.