School-to-Home Solution: High School
This course builds continuity between school and home instruction throughout the school year. Covers both academics and real-world problems. Include Quick reference guides for treachers and parents.
Features two primary components—
- For teachers, a Quick Reference Guide to Teacher Support Resources and a three-year subscription to online digital content to facilitate remote learning.
- For students there are ten Student Learning Packets, containing consumable workbooks from 6 curricular titles across the core content areas of ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies. A Quick Reference Guide to Home Lessons included with each student packet provides parents with a list of components as well as quick steps to get started with the consumable workbook lessons.
Includes Students Workbook from 6 curricula
- Teaching to Standards: ELA’s Daily Writing Journal focuses on giving and supporting an opinion and other grade-level skills.
- Access Language Arts: WRITE Extension Activity Book introduces students to various forms of written expression with functional activities like maps, recipes, letters, shopping lists, and more.
- Look at Everyday Math provides a compilation of skills, including those covering Bargain Math, Checkbook Math, Credit Card Math, Bank Account Math, and Budget Math. Great for real-world activities!
- ScienceWork Extension Activity Book provides ready-made worksheets for extended practice on science concepts, ranging from earth science and biology to chemistry.
- Explore World History covers early humans to modern times through big ideas and social study tools—timelines, maps, tables, and more.
- Job Skills Stories Workbook. The Workbook covers big ideas from all Pre-ETS categories and emphasize key transition skills like identifying one’s strengths, decision-making, and self-determination. This helps to connect students in high school to community and work
Each curriculum purchased includes a three-year subscription to valuable support materials accessible from the Attainment HUB.
Bridges accepts institutional P.O’s (purchase orders).
Call us for a quote or just fax or email a P.O. on your letter head.
How secure is my online order?
Any information submitted through the web store is safe and secure. Bridges uses state-of-the-art security encryption methods to ensure the highest standards of security for its online customers.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
What if I do not have a credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to discuss alternative payment methods.
How do I know if you have received my order?
When your order has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the "Registration” page before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE that the COVID-19 crisis is impacting delivery times. Couriers are experiencing reduced capacity due to new hygiene procedures, increased volumes and/or emergency conditions. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Is your school or office limited as to when it can receive goods? When you place your order, in the comments area, please let us know if you cannot receive your order during regular business hours to avoid additional shipping charges. We will make every attempt to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
What shipping options are available?
Most of our items are shipped by Canpar, which takes 3-5 business days to reach the customer. Where service is not available, or due to the special requirements of the product, we will also use UPS, Puralator or Canada Post. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing.
Ordering multiple, heavy-weighted items?
If our store can’t calculate your shipping costs during checkout, your order may fall outside weight, size, or destination restrictions, for online ordering.
Sorry about that.
Just contact us by email or phone and we'll figure out another way to get your order to you.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated individually depending on the weight and size of the item. This will be calculated automatically upon checkout and will be included in the total price when you go to the checkout.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Order processing time depends on availability of the product from the manufacturer, but typically products are shipped within 10-15 business days after the order is placed. See shipping options for the number of days it will take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we currently sell our products and services only in Canada.
How can I track my order?
When the order is shipped out, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail, please call 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to receive your tracking number.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Products must be returned in a resalable condition as determined by Bridges. Returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee after 21-days. Many of our manufacturers offer additional limited warranties of longer durations on their products. Returns will no longer be accepted after a period of 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about manufacturer's warranties or returning your product.
Please note, customers cannot return software for a refund. However, we do offer a store credit for the full amount if returned within 21 days. After 21 days a restocking fee may apply.
How do I return a product?
To return a product you need to get a Return Authorization (R.A.) number from us. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST), e-mail us at email@example.com or fax us at 905-542-7242 to get an R.A. number and further instructions. Please note, Bridges will not accept returns without an R.A. number. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned products.