Canadian SymWriter 2 is here!
The wait is finally over. We took more than a year to translate and localize the new Canadian version of SymWriter 2 but it's now available, exclusively from Bridges.
Inspire, activate, and guide writers with the quicker and easier than ever, SymWriter 2. And our version has even more Canadian curricular vocabulary in both English and French.
New Features include:
- Rich with new Canadian symbols, examples and templates in English and French
- Format Painter
- Easier to edit Grids
- New switch scanning features
- And more!
Free Demo See what a difference symbols can make. Whether you:
- Work in a French immersion program
- Teach Primary writers
- Teach English and or French language learners
- Support reluctant or struggling intermediate writers
- Support students on the Autism spectrum or with cognitive or physical challenges
Just register for one of our webinars (see below), contact Bridges for a free 30 Day demo of Canadian SymWriter 2, or set up your own introduction to Canadian SymWriter with your local Bridges’ consultant.
If you already have Communicate: SymWriter Canadian Edition the upgrade to SymWriter 2 is free. Just follow the link to: https://download.widgit.com/symwriter
(Not sure if you have SymWriter Canadian? It’s easy to check. On the toolbar go to Symbols then Language. If you can change the language to French and French symbols appear when you type French words, -- you’ve got the Canadian SymWriter. For non-Canadian SymWriter, you can upgrade to SymWriter 2 for $59. Contact Bridges for details.)
- Bogdan Pospielovsky