Introducing C-Pen Reader 2, the next generation of assistive reading tools designed to put even more control into the user’s hands. Whether studying or simply reading for pleasure, this new and improved pocket-sized reading pen features enhanced AI to improve accessibility, and boost reading confidence.
Reader 2 improvements:
- Improved speed and performance: Enhanced GPU and internal memory provides faster loading times to make scanning even simpler
- New AI text recognition: Higher speed reading improves scanning and supports more fonts, voices, and languages than ever before
- Bigger and better interface: Sharper screen with semi graphical user interface includes larger icons and text makes menu navigation even easier
- Audio boost function: Increase maximum volume levels so you can hear the scanned text read aloud with ease
- Word definitions -- improved accessibility.
- NEW: Practice recent words – pronunciation and definitions.
- Enhanced voice recorder: The in-built microphone is even louder and clearer, so you can listen back to dictations without issue
- Fast speak option: Increase the speed of the voice so it reads text out loud more fluently for increased efficiency
- High quality naturally speaking English, American, Australian, British, Irish, Scottish and Indian accents, as well as Spanish (regular or Latin accents) and French voices.
- Scan a word, paragraph or even a full page, then save it to a file, which can be easily transferred to a computer.
- Hear words & lines of text read aloud.
- Contains a range of high quality electronic dictionaries, including Colins English dictionary 30th Anniversary Edition, Oxford Primary Dictionary, New Oxford American Dictionary, and more.
Easily record audio, such as voice memos, meetings or lectures. Save the audio on the device or upload them to the computer to listen to at any time.
- Features a standard micro-USB connector for charging and connecting to computers, as well as a standard 3.5 mm connector for headphones (included).
AI based character recognition:
Exam Reader 2 features supports more fonts and is less dependent on print quality.
The Audio Boost feature provides a slightly higher volume which may come handy in noisy environments.
Increased reading speed
Still supporting slow, word by word reading, but Exam Reader 2 also supports faster reading speeds.
Graphical user interface:
Exam Reader 2 uses app icons making it easier for users with cognitive differences to navigate.
Featuring a 1.2GHz dual core CPU, the overall Exam Reader 2 performance is better than its predecessor's.
- Screen OLED 256*64
- CPU 1.2GHz dual core
- (equivalent to more than 600,000 A4 pages of text OR more than 48 hours of voice memos)
- AI based OCR
- Scan Font Size Range 6.5 – 22 pt
- USB 2.0 High speed/Micro USB
- Earphone 3.5mm
- Battery 600mAh
- First-tier embedded dictionaries
- Certifications UKCA, CE, RoHS, FCC
- Size Dimensions: 135*33*19mm
- Weight: 50g
Included in the box:
- C-Pen Reader 2
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- USB Cable
Bridges accepts institutional P.O’s (purchase orders).
Call us for a quote or just fax or email a P.O. on your letter head.
How secure is my online order?
Any information submitted through the web store is safe and secure. Bridges uses state-of-the-art security encryption methods to ensure the highest standards of security for its online customers.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
What if I do not have a credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to discuss alternative payment methods.
How do I know if you have received my order?
When your order has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the "Registration” page before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE that the COVID-19 crisis is impacting delivery times. Couriers are experiencing reduced capacity due to new hygiene procedures, increased volumes and/or emergency conditions. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Is your school or office limited as to when it can receive goods? When you place your order, in the comments area, please let us know if you cannot receive your order during regular business hours to avoid additional shipping charges. We will make every attempt to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
What shipping options are available?
Most of our items are shipped by Canpar, which takes 3-5 business days to reach the customer. Where service is not available, or due to the special requirements of the product, we will also use UPS, Puralator or Canada Post. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing.
Ordering multiple, heavy-weighted items?
If our store can’t calculate your shipping costs during checkout, your order may fall outside weight, size, or destination restrictions, for online ordering.
Sorry about that.
Just contact us by email or phone and we'll figure out another way to get your order to you.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated individually depending on the weight and size of the item. This will be calculated automatically upon checkout and will be included in the total price when you go to the checkout.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Order processing time depends on availability of the product from the manufacturer, but typically products are shipped within 10-15 business days after the order is placed. See shipping options for the number of days it will take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we currently sell our products and services only in Canada.
How can I track my order?
When the order is shipped out, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail, please call 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to receive your tracking number.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Products must be returned in a resalable condition as determined by Bridges. Returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee after 21-days. Many of our manufacturers offer additional limited warranties of longer durations on their products. Returns will no longer be accepted after a period of 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information about manufacturer's warranties or returning your product.
Please note, customers cannot return software for a refund. However, we do offer a store credit for the full amount if returned within 21 days. After 21 days a restocking fee may apply.
How do I return a product?
To return a product you need to get a Return Authorization (R.A.) number from us. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST), e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 905-542-7242 to get an R.A. number and further instructions. Please note, Bridges will not accept returns without an R.A. number. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned products.