AMAneo BTi - Assistive Mouse Adapter for iOS
With the new AMAneo BTi adapter from Inclusive Technology it is now possible to operate iPads and iPhones with any assistive mouse: rollerball, joystick, or headmouse.
Until now, students with severe physical disabilities could only operate an iPad or iPhone by switch control and the time-consuming scanning function within the iOS. The AMAneo BTi adapter has made mouse control for iPads and iPhones easy and quick.
Please note: The adapter is compatible with iPhone 5s or higher, iPad 5 (Air) or higher, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 2 or higher. Devices must support iAP2 and iOS 11 and above.
- Connects to the iOS device via Bluetooth
- No additional apps needed to connect and use the device
- Built-in anti-tremor filter
- Additional assistive interaction features available
- Includes two switch ports for switch accessibility
The device doesn't require any app installation. Simply connect the AMAneo BTi to the iOS device via Bluetooth and the touch pointer will automatically appear on the screen, allowing the user to navigate around the screen and interact with a mouse.
Assistive Touch Menu
The AMAneo BTi integrated menu makes it possible to use all the functionality of the hardware buttons on the iDevice. Left click to open Apps or a web browser, click and drag to move between screens and right click to open the Assistive Touch menu.
Anti-Tremor FilterBuilt into AMAneo BTi, the innovative anti-tremor filter and additional functions will help users with severe hand or head tremors use the device without problems. The adapter electronically filters the shaking of the hand or head so that the on-screen touch pointer moves smoothly.
Users with a physical disability can also benefit from several additional features which can be accessed and adjusted easily:
- Left click - open Apps or web browser
- Click and drag - move between screens and within applications that support click and drag
- Right click - open the Assistive Touch Menu and provide instant access to several iOS controls including volume control, screen rotation and the home button.
- Click delay - mouse clicks will only activate after a set amount of time has passed
- Auto click - left click automatically if the mouse remains at the same point for a set amount of time
Operating AMAneo BTi
- Micro USB connector for charging the integrated battery
- 10-stage bar graph display
- Minus key (for setting: decrease value)
- Plus key (for setting: increase value , check battery charge level)
- Status LED
- Selection key (select settings: Anti tremor filter, click delay, auto click)
- Connection of separate buttons for Touch function (corresponds to left mouse button)
- Port for assistive or ergonomic USB mouse
- Connection of separate buttons for AssistiveTouch menu (corresponds to right mouse button)
- Bluetooth connection to iOS devices
- USB port for assistive / ergonomic mouse
- Battery lasts up to 20 hours of operation (battery level is indicated on the device), and can be charged via micro USB port
- Adjustable: Anti tremor filter, click delay and auto click (click timer)
- Additional 2 connections for external switches (left / right mouse button)
- Fully integrated AssistiveTouch menu. This makes it possible to use all the functionality of the hardware buttons on the iPhone or iPad
- Compatible with iPhone 5s or higher, iPad 5 (Air) or higher, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 2 or higher. Please note: AMAneo BTi is compatible with devices supporting iAP2 and iOS 11 and above.
- Dimensions: 7.7cm x 7.7cm x 2.6c
Bridges accepts institutional P.O’s (purchase orders).
Call us for a quote or just fax or email a P.O. on your letter head.
How secure is my online order?
Any information submitted through the web store is safe and secure. Bridges uses state-of-the-art security encryption methods to ensure the highest standards of security for its online customers.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
What if I do not have a credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to discuss alternative payment methods.
How do I know if you have received my order?
When your order has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the "Registration” page before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE that the COVID-19 crisis is impacting delivery times. Couriers are experiencing reduced capacity due to new hygiene procedures, increased volumes and/or emergency conditions. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Is your school or office limited as to when it can receive goods? When you place your order, in the comments area, please let us know if you cannot receive your order during regular business hours to avoid additional shipping charges. We will make every attempt to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
What shipping options are available?
Most of our items are shipped by Canpar, which takes 3-5 business days to reach the customer. Where service is not available, or due to the special requirements of the product, we will also use UPS, Puralator or Canada Post. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing.
Ordering multiple, heavy-weighted items?
If our store can’t calculate your shipping costs during checkout, your order may fall outside weight, size, or destination restrictions, for online ordering.
Sorry about that.
Just contact us by email or phone and we'll figure out another way to get your order to you.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated individually depending on the weight and size of the item. This will be calculated automatically upon checkout and will be included in the total price when you go to the checkout.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Order processing time depends on availability of the product from the manufacturer, but typically products are shipped within 10-15 business days after the order is placed. See shipping options for the number of days it will take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we currently sell our products and services only in Canada.
How can I track my order?
When the order is shipped out, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail, please call 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) to receive your tracking number.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Products must be returned in a resalable condition as determined by Bridges. Returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee after 21-days. Many of our manufacturers offer additional limited warranties of longer durations on their products. Returns will no longer be accepted after a period of 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST) or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information about manufacturer's warranties or returning your product.
Please note, customers cannot return software for a refund. However, we do offer a store credit for the full amount if returned within 21 days. After 21 days a restocking fee may apply.
How do I return a product?
To return a product you need to get a Return Authorization (R.A.) number from us. Please call us at 1-800-353-1107 (8:30am - 4:30pm EST), e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 905-542-7242 to get an R.A. number and further instructions. Please note, Bridges will not accept returns without an R.A. number. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned products.