COVID Update: Free Kurzweil 3000 Subscriptions
Kurzweil 3000, the complete reading and writing accessibility tool from middle school to post secondary is offering free subscriptions for all, for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis.
For parents suddenly adding “homeschooler” or “virtual teacher” to their many roles, K3000, is an easy to use support for turning reading into active curricular instruction:
- Embed questions into text
- Extract vocabulary lists
- Work on e-text assignments
- Teach effective read-to-learn strategies like skimming, self-questioning, highlighting facts
- Develop read-to-write strategies like visual planning, column notes
- And so much more.
To sign-up just CLICK HERE
Sometimes solutions can be as overwhelming as the problem. So to make things easier, Kurzweil is making free online training available too; free webinars and even a personal 30 minute online coaching session with a Kurzweil Education expert!
So just to recap here are seven next steps to make your at home instruction effective and easier:
- Sign-up to a free K3000 subscription.
- Check out the videos on Bridges K3000 pages to get you oriented.
- Get started with Kurzweil, it looks like a lot of applications your familiar with so go ahead and play to learn.
- Sign-up to the free Kurzweil Webinars.
- Get 1 to 1 coaching from Kurzweil education.
- READ, LEARN, WRITE, LEARN, RESEARCH, LEARN!
- REPEAT step 6. :)
For the subscription or to sign up to the free webinars and coaching.
Paste this link into your browser: https://www.kurzweiledu.com/default.html
- Bogdan Pospielovsky